Precision is our passion.
For more than 150 years, CAPAUL has been keeping its promises.
We manufacture high-precision serial parts and assemble complex sub-assemblies.
Our highly qualified staff control and certify the required quality according to ISO EN 9100:2018 and NADCAP.
We also have extensive experience in the assembly of sub-assemblies for the aerospace, defense, and medical industries.
We invest €1.5 million annually in our production facilities.
A fully air-conditioned production hall (20°C) is available.
Capaul specializes in the production of VERY complex components.
Our modern plant can offer the following capabilities:
- 5-axis milling and turning from 10 x 10 x 10 mm up to Ø 2000 x 1800mm in a fully air-conditioned 2000m² hall.
- High precision 3D control - 3000 x 2000 x 1000 mm
- Penetrating inspection, deburring, balancing, sandblasting
- Hard turning in an air-conditioned environment up to Ø420mm
- Complete integration of sub-assemblies (SUMP LEAP, BOOSTER LEAP and CFM56)
- Certified: EN 9100:2016 and NADCAP for penetrant inspection
- References of intermediate and final customers: Airbus – Boeing – General Electric – Safran Group – Snecma Motors – Sonaca – Technical Airborne Components - Asco Industries - John Cockerill GROUP – FN Herstal – OTTO FUCHS – Thales
- Working of following programs: CFM56 - Leap - CF34 - A330/340 - A400M - A380 - Embraer E2- F7XC GE90 - GP7000 - TP400 - GE9X - PP20 - Silvercrest