Full service in vibrations: coupling numerical simulation and experimental testing
Development of tailor-made acquisition and monitoring solutions
V2i's know-how is based on researches of international repute of the University of Liège in the field of structural dynamics and is continuously improved and updated by massive R&D programs.
As an engineering company specialized in mechanical vibrations, our skills cover:
- Numerical simulation of structures and fatigue studies to predict their behaviour under environmental vibrations,
- Testing of equipment under severe environment and data correlation with results from simulation,
- A deep knowledge of fatigue phenomena to predict lifetime,
- All associated services : instrumentation, tooling design and verification, specification definition and analysis,
- Expertise in rotordynamics and vibrations of structures to detect and diagnose faulty behaviors,
- Vibration and other physical quantities measurement, data collection and analysis onsite or in laboratories, high-sampling frequency signal analysis, advanced data processing in real-time and database operation.
In addition to these services, V2i acquired a strong experience in the development of tailor-made acquisition and monitoring systems for test rigs and zero-defect manufacturing applications in Aerospace and other fields of industry.
- ISO 9001:2008
- Safran / Rolls-Royce
- Certified LabView Developers / NI Alliance Partner
Safran - Rolls-Royce - Thales - Ariane Group - Sabca - Sonaca - FN Herstal - CMI
Avenue Pré Aily, 25