Technochim, specialist in metal surface treatments.
Technochim is a company specialised in mechanical, chemical and electro-chemical treatments of metal surfaces.
These treatments are carried out on metals in order to modify their surface properties to increase their resistance to corrosion or for decorative purposes. For carbon steel, it may also constitute a base to improve adhesion of subsequent treatments such as painting, etc…
Among the different treatments at which Technochim excels, we mention in particular:
- chemical and electrochemical polishing of titanium alloy parts printed by additive manufacturing: improvement of surface finish by reducing roughness;
- chemical cleaning of aluminum alloy parts printed by additive manufacturing: removal of residual powders (free or sintered) in internal channels by dynamic circulation in a 2-steps process;
- degreasing, pickling, passivation, electro-polishing, mechanical polishing, shot blasting and de-rouging of stainless steel;
- descaling, rust removal and de-silting of HVAC equipment, in which carbon steel, brass, copper, etc. is found…;
- pickling and anodising of titanium;
- application of nanostructure ceramic coatings on metals which improve functional qualities;
- chemical machining of parts made by additive manufacturing (aluminium, titanium).
These operations are performed either on site at its customers, or in its own workshops located in the industrial zone of Ghislenghien in Belgium not far from the French border.
Avenue des Artisans, 36