Investment casting (lost wax process). Steel and stainless steel technical parts for aeronautics.
Civil and military aeronautics: steel, stainless steel, copper and cobalt alloys technical parts:
- For aircraft structures, door locking systems, landing gears, engines...
- For embedded electronic and optics, light and heavy weapons.
- Components and complex pipes for fluid transport and control
- Seat fasteners and other level 2 and 3 parts.
- Machined and coated parts ready for the assembly on production line.
- Besides the aeronautical and defence sector, Precimetal supplies the nuclear and petrochemical markets, general engineering, food production equipments, fluids processing, defence, building, railway and automotive...
- Fast casting of steel prototypes based on 3D files and STL models
- Investment casting process (lost wax)
- Parts from 1g to 50 kg
- All steel and stainless steel grades
- Nickel, cobalt and copper alloys
- Machining and surface treatments on demand; ready-to-use parts
- Non destructive testing facilities
- EN 9100 / AS 9100
- ISO 9001
- NADCAP accredited (NDT including Digital X Ray)
- Qualified as test laboratory
AIRBUS, SAFRAN, STELIA, ZODIAC, LATECOERE, AVIC, HAL…
Investment casting strengths:
- Dimensional accuracy and surface quality
- Complex shapes, thin walls, design freedom
- Lower weight
- Reduced machining, welding and assembly
- Very wide choice of alloys
Parc Industriel Chaussée de Mons 89