The goals are to...
- discuss about new technologies linked to autonomous systems (flying, driving, diving) ;
- share information about current stages of research/R&D ;
- link companies, universities and research centers and make them work together.
The event will be split in 3 periods :
- morning: pitches of university departments about what they are working on and which stage of development they achieved.
- lunch: poster session for universities and booth for companies.
- afternoon: companies pitch problems they face and kind of solutions they are looking for.
All day long, booths can be visited by the participants.
Fee : 25€ to attend (lunch and coffee breaks included), 50€ for a poster, 200€ for a 12m² booth. Free for ID2Move members and speakers.
Language : English
Registration : Symposium on Autonomous systems : Symposium on Autonomous systems : Where Companies meet Universities Billets, Le jeu 19 mai 2022 à 09:00 | Eventbrite
Topics (morning session):
- Propulsion systems, Batteries & Energy management
- Data processing & Connectivity
- Embedded intelligence
- BVLOS, Collision avoidance systems & Air traffic integration
Keynote by Onera
Morning speakers from ULB, Cetic, VKI, ULiège, UNamur, Multitel, UMons, UCLouvain, Royal Military Academy.
Companies confirmed for the afternoon session : Stratos, Dynali, SkeyDrone
LinkedIn page : https://www.linkedin.com/events/6909806287086063616/