The competitiveness clusters Skywin (BE), MecaTech (BE), Materalia (FR) and the Luxembourg Materials & Manufacturing Cluster by Luxinnovation (LU) are joining forces in order to promote technological collaborations between their members.
The objective is to boost the setting-up of R&D projects involving larges companies, SMEs and RTOs from our respective ecosystems in the Greater Region. Links will be made with relevant European and Interregional funding opportunities (Era-Net, Horizon 2020, Horizon Europe, etc…).
In this context, a series of 3 webinars (1, 8 & 15 October) covering topics of mutual interest will be organised throughout October. The scope will be further specified later but the times and dates are set as per the webinar calendar below.
Each webinar will feature information about funding opportunities, member testimonials, and project ideas.
- Green Deal 2020 Horizon Europe – Stefano Pozzi Mucelli, Luxinnovation
- FAFil Project – The first robotic cell for wire-laser additive manufacturing – Maxime El Kandaoui, Institut de Soudure
- SICLA Aerogel in the prefabricated concrete façade elements. VEEP Project – Francisco Ruiz, Keey Aerogel S.A.S
- Materia Nova, the technological accelerator of responsible innovations in materials and processes – Martine Bouvet, Materia Nova
- Development of aluminum alloys for powder bed additive manufacturing or direct metal deposition – Cédric Georges, CRM Group
- Advanced composite material modeling for hydrogen storage tanks – Bruyneel Michäel, GD Tech
- Chemical treatments and coating technology for metallic surfaces – Tosar François, Technochim
Session 2 : Recycling/Circular Economy (Oct 8) - Register here.
Session 3: Digitalisation and human robot collaboration (Oct 15) - Register here.
Online Webinar : 11.00-12.00h