ISOMATEX is the global leading producer of enhanced volcanic rock filaments distributed under the trademark FILAVA ™. The production of FILAVA ™ is unique thanks to a genuine and innovative treatment of the raw material, basalt, which is enriched with various mineral additives to increase and guarantee its original mechanical and chemical properties.
Thanks to its innovative approach, its leading edge technological process and its tight quality control, the company ISOMATEX is known in the exclusive segment of high thermo-mechanical performance fibres as the only and therefore leading firm. ISOMATEX is keen to find the best solutions for each specific application and develops today tailored made fibres with an adapted sizing for the most prestigious companies in the segment of high-performance composite materials and technical textiles.
ISOMATEX proposes you different formats of FILAVA™:
- Single –End Direct roving from 68 TEX up to 100 TEX
- Conventional assembly Multi-end Direct roving from 136 TEX up to 2400 TEX
- Twisted yarns
- Chopped strands as from 4 mm
- Weaved fabrics as from 200 g/m²
- Unidirectional tapesBiand Multiaxial fabrics
- Non-Woven Fabrics
- Knitting for engineering composites
Scientific Park CREALYS Rue Camille Hubert 29