Injection Moulding of technical parts in plastics, metal and composite materials & tools since 1950.
Scope of activities
- Injection Moulding of technical parts in plastic, metal and composites.
- Research and design of plastic parts or new applications involving injected parts
- Assembly of sub-systems by gluing, clipping or ultrasonic welding
- ISO 9001
- EN 9100
- In-house engineering.
- More than 60 years of experience in the injection moulding of technical plastics and in the manufacturing of injection tools
- Dynamic, flexible and reactive team which enables a mastery of complete projects from A to Z.
- Partnership with research centers or organisations specialised in complementary services(material choice, tests, design, rapid prototyping, painting, surface treatment...)
We dispose of a wide variety of injection machines between 10 tons and 1300 tons of closing force, which allows us to inject volumes till 6 kg.
Transformed technical materials: PEEK, PEI, PSU, PA… eventually charged with glass, carbon or metallic fibers.
Boulevard Industriel 101