Citius is an engineering company specializing in design and realization of turnkey solutions for industrial facilities in production and testing. Its engineering office offers key competences in mechatronics, mechanical and electrical engineering as well as in automation.
Citius operates along three axes:
- Advanced production systems, robots and vision. Citius develops and integrates ‘turnkey’ production means, from defining the need to final implementation. Citius also sets up complete solutions for handling industrial processes, thanks to its skills in automation, robotics, electricity, industrial computing and instrumentation.
- Testing solutions. Citius develops specific solutions for testing equipment, provides its customers with own integrated testing facilities, and proposes complete solutions of testing means based on its specialized skills in the instrumentation sector.
- Engineering and consultancy based on recognized competences in the field of mechanical design, piping and structures, energies and technical project management.
Citius ensures the development of complete systems, from the early beginning by defining concepts, to the full development of the solution, as well as the commissioning and start-up of dedicated applications. Its works cover all aspects of a project:
- Design and studies of concepts and detailed solutions
- Selection and integration of on-the-shelf components and systems
- Planning and follow-up of installations, site management, coordination of work forces, reporting to clients
- Testing, commissioning, start-up
- Quality aspects, procedures, regulation, security
- Budgetary follow-up and reporting
- Risks management
Founded in 2009, Citius Engineering is based on a strong team of 38 specialists representing a buoyant healthiness for this cutting-edge expertise.
Citius enjoys a growing number of customers in the aeronautic sector (the SAFRAN Group, Sonaca, Sabca), in the spatial and agro-food sectors (AB INBEV, Groupe Tirlemont, Belourthe), in the defense and security sectors (Thales, FN Herstal, CMI), in the sectors of chemistry, pharmaceutics and transport (Alstom, JTEKT, AW Europe), energy (GDF-Suez, Groupe Emerson), and life sciences (Mithra, UCB, GSK). In addition, Citius cooperates with the Liège University’s faculty of Applied Sciences, with a double objective: to develop an automated cell for the production of small and medium-sized series; and to provide the operator with an easily configured user-friendly solution.
Liège Science Park Rue Louis Plescia 7