The Skywin cluster makes use of AWEX budgets to help its members financing market studies in the context of projects submission.
In addition, Skywin has a licence with Frost & Sullivan giving it access to market studies (in English) concerning numerous technological sectors.
The contractual agreement allows the cluster to provide its members with a copy of the studies related to the sectors and services covered by the granted licence.
Conditions for accessing the Frost & Sullivan market studies
- being a member of the Skywin cluster and being up to date with any fees as of the date of the request;
- not disclosing the study(ies), in full or in part, to a third organisation (including within the same group);
- not transferring the study(ies), in full or in part, to people from their organisation other than those included in the access request form;
- respecting the terms and conditions established between the cluster “Skywin Wallonie ASBL” and Frost & Sullivan;
- being in the preparation phase of a collaborative project;
- downloading and sending to the cluster the duly completed form requesting access to a certain study.