Capaul - High quality service - Uncompromising precision - Excellent delivery performance. Highly qualified workforce as well as the flexibility of a medium-sized enterprise are the keys of the success of Capaul.
Capaul masters the complete metal-cutting manufacturing of mechanical components and complex subassemblies: modules for aircraft engine - Subassemblies for complex medical equipment - complete installations from the procurement of raw material to the finished product.
Capaul offers high-precision CNC machining and 5-axis simultaneous machining till diameter 1250mm x 1000mm in a 1500m² fully air-conditioned hall. It facilitates to manufacture parts with the highest precision at a constant temperature of 20°C and to control these parts on one of the high-precision 3D-Measuring machines.
Products and fields of application
A modern plant can offer the following capabilities:
- CNC turning on 2 to 5 axis Turn-Mill Centers up to Ø 1250 mm
- 3, 4 & 5 axis machining (pallet & pendular machining) up to 1250x1000x1000 mm
- Machining of big sized work pieces up to 3000x6000x1300 mm
- Hydrostatic vertical turning up to Ø 3000 mm
- Machining on Horizontal Centers (pallet machining) up to 500x500x500 mm
- Hard Turning in air-conditioned environment
- EDM machining
- Complete integration of subassemblies (CFM56)
- Certified: EN 9100:2009 + ISO 9001:2008
- References of intermediate and final customers: AIRBUS – BOING – GENERAL ELECTRICS – EMBRAER - SAFRAN Group (TECHSPACE_AERO)– ASCO – SONACA –SABCA – TECHNICAL AIRBONE COMPONENTS
- Working of following programs: CFM56 - Leap - CF34 - A330/340 - A400M - A380 - Embraer E2- F7XC GE90 - GP7000 - TP400