Part of Doncasters Group, Settas operates one of the largest foundries in Europe with a vacuum furnace capacity of 1 ton of titanium. Settas centrifugally pours into cold moulds on the largest centrifugal table in the world.
This process provides excellent consolidation of metal during solidification, enhancing both the surface aspect and mechanical properties of the component.
Mechanical properties achieved are within parameters set by forging specifications, reducing the need to apply a casting factor in design.
Production techniques include; centrispinning, investment and precision sand casting, producing medium to large, simple to complex components up to 400 kg (880 lb) delivered. Our manufacturing envelope is up to 1100 mm (44 in.) investment cast and 2600 mm (102 in.) precision sand.
Settas benefits from Doncasters Group’s vertically integrated structure and can supply fully machined and assembled parts.
Aerospace Market Products:
- Engine Structural Components (Cast) | Bearing Supports (Cast) | Rings and Discs (Cast) | Compressor Case, Radial Straighteners, Axial Straighteners (Cast)
- Defense Casings (Cast) Defense Structural (Cast) | Airframe Brackets and Components (Cast)
- Braking Systems Components (Cast) | Torque Tubes (Cast)
- AS/EN 9100 : 2016 (ISO 9001 included), ISO 14001 : 2015
- OHSAS 18001, NADCAP NDT (RT) – Digital, NADCAP NDT (PT) + (Etching included), NADCAP Welding, PED 2014/68/EU (EC Annex 1,4.3), NORSOK M650 (Offshore) MDS-T02
Allée Centrale, Zone Industrielle |