Sabena Aerospace is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our century of experience enabled us to develop an internationally recognized expertise and savoir-faire as well as a responsive internal capability. Our mission is to facilitate and optimize our clients’ business by offering highly qualitative, customized and efficient solutions.
Sabena Aerospace Engineering supports its customers with 5 different types of services:
- Line Maintenance support of major airlines in Brussels, Antwerp, Luxembourg and a series of outstations on the African continent
- Engineering & CAMO support of major airlines through our centralized Engineering Service Center in Brussels
- Component Repair Services for a wide range of aircraft components: Nacelle, Flight controls, Composite, Wheels&Brakes, L.S.E. & Tubing
- Flex Aviation Service Team providing Cabin Maintenance, Aircraft Decoration, On-Site Manpower and AOG assistance to our customers
- Defence & Government activity supporting Belgium’s C130 fleet with heavy maintenance and NATO’s AWACS fleet with component repair
Brussels Airport, building 31